Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I an IT PROFESSIONAL?

IT Professionalism is a broad field of career; it has a lot of areas to exercise our knowledge’s in IT. I my self is a graduate of Computer Engineering and then I work in academe. I choose to focus and concentrate in teaching profession, on training humans to be an IT Professional someday. Teaching IT subject is not an easy job. It takes a lot of knowledge’s and information’s enable to share and to educate students. Knowledge on theory and equipped with hands-on ability, it is an experience. I could consider my self as an IT Professional because IT instructors are still belonging to the cycle of IT world.

As an IT Professional we should never stop in searching for knowledge, but instead we kept upgrading our knowledge, because we are now in the fast growing word of technologies. Software’s and hardware’s are our shields and weapon in fast moving world of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

3 comments:

mark julius said...

nice answer mam!!! good luck!!!

Anjie Lapez said...

yes you are an IT pro... God Bless

Grace said...

hope we cud be a really IT professional.... ethically.....